|April-June Schedule 2019|
|10.00am||Reformer L2||Reformer L1-L2||Reformer L2|
|11.00am||Pilates 1:1||Pilates 1:1||Reformer L1-L2|
|12.00||Pilates 1:1||Pilates 1:1|
|5.00pm||Pilates 1:1||Pilates 1:1|
|6.00pm||Pilates Stretch||Reformer L1-L2||Reformer L1||Pilates 1:1|
|7.00pm||Pilates 1:1||Reformer L1||Reformer L2||Reformer L1-L2|
For Bookings call Jane on 087-2724506.
Wexford Pilates Studio have Classes suitable for everyone. If you are new to Pilates, then we recommend that you begin with a 1:1 Private Class, especially if you have an injury of any kind or are recovering from one. This will ensure you get a good foundation in the basic movement principles of Pilates and allow us to tailor exercises to your needs. We are then in a better position to advise on which Class is suitable. Contact Jane Kennedy on 087-2724506 to get started.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your booking at any stage please call 24 hours before your scheduled class time to help us accommodate you and also the people on waiting lists, otherwise you will be charged. Always keep me informed if you have any new injuries or issues prior to your class starting and please remember to turn your mobile phone off before class.
- Pilates Reformer L1 (Level 1): suitable for absolute beginners and students who have a some experience of Pilates Mat Classes.
- Pilates Reformer L1-L2 (Level 1 – Level L2): Suitable for those students with a bit more experience of working on the Reformer and who have completed at least one 7 week course of Reformer.
- Pilates Reformer L2 (Level 2): suitable for those students who have completed Level 1 to a confident standard.
- Duet or Trio Classes: Suitable for when the group class times do not suit your schedule or when you want a more personalised experience of Pilates. Two people are required for Duets and three are required for the Trio class.
- Personal Pilates Training: This Private Class is recommended if you are new to Pilates or if you have an injury or are recovering from surgery. Exercises are tailored to your individual needs, allowing you to work at your own pace and get familiar with what you can do safely before joining a class.
- Pilates Stretch: Suitable for everyone. This is one of the most effective stretch classes you could attend. Using the Reformer to stretch out and untangle the gluey bits of the body namely the Fascia (or Connective Tissue), and the muscles, tendons and ligaments contained within the Fascia.
- Pilates for Active Ageing: Pilates is perfect for older adults: these low impact exercises help to maintain and improve balance, flexibility, posture, breathing, coordination, concentration and relaxation. Joseph Pilates practiced these exercises into his eighties and once said “If your spine is stiff at 20 you are old but if it is flexible at 60 you are young”.
- Healthy Back: This class is a combination of floor and Reformer exercises to help manage your back pain.
- If you are unsure of which class is most suitable give Jane Kennedy a call: 087-2724506.