|February Schedule 2020|
|10.00am||Reformer L2||Reformer L1-L2||Reformer L2||CST|
|11.00am||Reformer L1||Chair Yoga||Reformer L1-L2||CST|
|12 noon||Pilates 1:1||Pilates 1:1|
|5.00pm||Pilates 1:1||Pilates 1:1||Pilates 1:1-4.30pm|
|6.00pm||Pilates Mat 5.30pm||Reformer L2||Reformer L1||Pilates Mat 5.30pm|
|7.00pm||Reformer L1||Reformer L1-L2||Reformer L2||Reformer L1-L2|
For Bookings call Jane on 087-2724506.
Wexford Pilates Studio have Classes suitable for everyone. If you are new to Pilates, then we recommend that you begin with a 1:1 Private Class, especially if you have an injury of any kind or are recovering from one. This will ensure you get a good foundation in the basic movement principles of Pilates and allow us to tailor exercises to your needs. We are then in a better position to advise on which Class is suitable.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your booking please call 24 hours before your scheduled class time to help us accommodate you and also the people on waiting lists, otherwise you will be charged. Always keep me informed if you have any new injuries or issues prior to your class starting and please remember to turn off your mobile phone before class.
- Pilates Reformer L1 (Level 1): suitable for absolute beginners and students who have a some experience of Pilates Mat Classes.
- Pilates Reformer L1-L2 (Level 1 – Level L2): Suitable for those students with a bit more experience of working on the Reformer and who have completed at least one 7 week course of Reformer.
- Pilates Reformer L2 (Level 2): suitable for those students who have completed Levels 1 and Levels 1-2 to a confident standard.
- Personal 1:1, Duet or Trio Classes: Suitable for when the group class times do not suit your schedule or when you want a more personalised experience of Pilates. Two people are required for Duets and three are required for the Trio class.
- Personal Pilates Training: This Private Class is recommended if you are new to Pilates or if you have an injury or are recovering from surgery. Exercises are tailored to your individual needs, allowing you to work at your own pace and get familiar with what you can do safely before joining a class.
- Pilates Mat Class: Pilates Mat Class is back! Mondays and Thursdays at 5.30pm. This series of floor based exercises will help to strengthen your core muscles while also improving your flexibility. Suitable for all levels.
- Chair Yoga: Helps to improve senior health with exercises modified for people of varying abilities. This is a gentle form of yoga that is done sitting on a chair or standing using the chair for support. The benefits of this wonderful class are:-improves flexibility so you can bend and twist with greater ease, improves balance and strength to reduce risk of falls. Breathing exercises will help decrease stress and improve concentration.
- CST: Craniosacral Therapy is a gentle hands on therapy to release tensions deep in the body, relieving pain and improving mobility.
- If you are unsure of which class is most suitable give Jane Kennedy a call: 087-2724506.